Monday 17 September 2012

2:24 PM, That Fateful Day, The Future


A. 

This has to stop, now. Countries should be working together on preventing any dangers to their people, not secretly working on ways of developing weapons of mass destruction and testing them out on their own people - or any people, for that matter. I thought that after the fuel crisis was solved, there would be nothing more to war about. Old habits die hard, I guess. 
What should I do with this newfound information? If I run to the Biohazard Trust, there is a large chance Boss has some story ready with which to frame me and pin this all as my doing; that would be the end of the road for me and I’d get to sit in a cell for the rest of my life, at best. If I sit here and pretend to be none the wiser, my own personal integrity will be at stake. There must be a golden mean. And there is, I just need to copy these files onto several chips and give them to people I trust with the instructions that they should go straight to both the Biohazard Trust and every major media outlet as soon as none of them hear from me for more than a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment