Wednesday 8 August 2012

6PM, July the 18th, The Future

S.

Dear diary,
I forgot and told mummy about puking all over the cinema and she sent me to go play with Baby and I heard her shout at daddy. Mummy doesn’t like 4D, she said it is not natural. I asked Miss Green what that means and she said mummy was right, that 4D is bad for girls my age (even though I am the oldest in my class), but that other people use it. She showed us about bio electricity and how it is good and it helps people who are sick but then Simon hit me but Kate says its only cos he likes me but I don’t like him, I like Paul.
I told mummy what teacher said and mummy said Miss Green is too young to understand. Mummy took me to see grandpa today. I like grandpa even though he smells like old person.

No comments:

Post a Comment